Zach describes the step-by-step process he uses to harness social media and why you need to focus on using TikTok, the social media app that is hot right now, to reach a wider audience. Zach also reveals how the willingness to fail and learn is key to developing your hypnosis skills and finding success. He explains why you need to get out into your community and talk about what you are passionate about. He also highlights some of his favorite routines and how improvisation has played a part in enhancing his stage hypnosis routines.
Watch the hypnosis video that to-date has been viewed TEN MILLION TIMES on YouTube:
Zach is one of the youngest hypnotists in the nation and the founder of Impact Entertainer, through which he creates impactful hypnotic experiences. Zach is a certified stage hypnotist and a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists. He is passionate about creating better stage hypnosis shows that do not focus on degrading members of the audience. Zach is also a consulting hypnotist, helping clients make positive life changes. He previously served six years in the U.S. Air Force and earned a B.A. in Communications from the University of New Hampshire.
“You can read, watch DVD’s, and listen to mentors, but experience is the best teacher you will ever have.” – Zach Pincince
- Learning hypnosis, persistence, practice, and creating a stage hypnosis show
- Pushing through failures to find success
- Using social media to demonstrate your skills and experience
- Creating social proof on YouTube
- Fine-tuning your approach and induction and developing new routines
- Going organically viral on YouTube
- The link between effort and success
- Zach’s favorite routines
- Creating compelling and surprising suggestions
- Why you should look to continually improve your methods
- How to use TikTok to get millions of views
Reserve your spot now for the 2020 ICBCH & HPTI Winter HypnoConference. 3-Days in Las Vegas featuring 35+ expert hypnosis speakers sharing the EXACT tools they use to create therapeutic success: